Lloyd Dawson is a seasoned Sales Director with significant experience in crop protection technical sales.
He has established highly effective training programmes for distributor partners worldwide and
has helped to position SILOTITE as a leading balewrap brand in Ireland, Britain, Australia, New Zealand and other markets.
During his 21 years in the agricultural sector, Lloyd has gained a wealth of expertise in the application and use of silage films and other related products.
As such he is regularly called upon to speak at open days and farm seminars on current best practice ensiling
with a particular focus on silage clamps and baled silage.
His broad knowledge of silage crops, overseas markets and the latest machinery developments combined
with his personal background in farming enables him to discuss the production of high quality, nutritious silage knowledgeably.
Born and raised in Armagh, Lloyd is a graduate of Greenmount Agriculture College in Antrim where he studied for a National Diploma in Agriculture.
Lloyd and his colleagues will be available to meet Agri contractors, farmers and trade customers on the Baletite & Silotite stand (Stand No. 327)
at the FTMTA Machinery Show in Punchestown, near Naas, Co. Kildare from February 7th to 9th.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or check out www.bpiagriculture.com
- Baletite and Silotite are manufactured in Britain and Belgium by RPC bpi agriculture so their products are Brexit proofed.
- RPC bpi agriculture is a market leader in the production of superior silage stretch film products.
- For over 30 years RPC bpi agriculture has helped farmers and contractors worldwide produce high quality silage.
- During this time the company has gained a wealth of experience and significant expertise in the manufacture and application of silage stretch films.
- The company also supplies the high-performance Visqueen silage sheets, including Clingseal, a new generation clamp sheet that sits directly beneath the traditional silage sheet.
- Visqueen Clingseal is a thin, flexible low permeability film designed to cling to the clamp surface where it prevents pockets of trapped air forming thereby significantly reducing aerobic spoilage on the top and shoulders.
- Because it provides an effective air seal and creates the right anaerobic conditions, it also facilitates a faster, more efficient fermentation process to deliver enhanced silage quality.
- The RPC bpi agriculture group employs over 2,000 people, has a turnover of over £700 M and operations in 23 countries. RPC bpi recycled products is a fully audited polythene reprocessor certified with ISO 9001, ISO14001, and OHSAS 18001.
RPC bpi is Europe’s largest polythene recycler and handles over 12,000 tonnes pa. This covers LDPE and HDPE recycling and can be grouped into industrial, packaging and agricultural waste. Check out https://bpiagriculture.com/sustainability/