- Town: Ballinrobe (Co. Mayo)
- Address: Ballinrobe Mart,
- Webpage: Ballinrobe Mart
17/02/2021 - Ballinrobe Cattle & Sheep Mart Report
Ballinrobe Mart Report 17 th February / 18 th February
Cattle numbers were similar to last week with the trade a lot livelier, notably for breeding stock, an example
of this a Aberdeen Angus Heifer 450kg made €1,380.00 or €3.07 per/kg and forward store bullocks made
up to 2.67 per kg
Some Examples Of Prices From Wednesdays Sale:
- Charolais X 540 kg made €1,230.00 or €2.28 per/kg
- Limousine X 465 kg made €1,170.00 or €2.52 per/kg
- Charolais Heifer Weanling 285 kg made €860 or 3.02 per/kg
- Charolais Heifer Weanling 155 kg made €560 or 3.61 per/kg
- Charolais X 585 kg made €1,430.00 or €2.44 per/kg
- Charolais X 505 kg made €1,350.00 or €2.67 per/kg
- Limousine X 555 kg made €1,390.00 or €2.50 per/kg
- Limousine Weanling 250 kg made €740.00 or €2.96
- Charolais X 820 kg made €1,450.00
- Limousine X 685 kg made €1,420.00
An in-calf cow with her time up to AI Lim made €1,500.00
Suck calves will be sold immediately after the dry cows
every Wednesday from next Wednesday the 24th
Cattle sales continue each Wednesday with pre booking on Friday Morning from 9 am to 1pm on
094 95 41140.
Sheep numbers with similar week with the demand
and the prices holding firm.
- Ewe lambs make up to €154
- Factory lambs made from €78.00 to €124.00
- Cull ewes made €54.00 to €116.00
- In-lamb ewes and Ewes with lambs at foot
made up to €195.
Sheep sales continue every Thursday for store lambs
and cull ewes.All sheep are weighed and sold
through the ring using the online system
Aurivo Livestock Mart wishes to advise sellers that all stock must be penned by 9.30 am at the
Thank you for your co- operation.
Please check our web site for upcoming special sales.