- Town: Ballinrobe (Co. Mayo)
- Address: Ballinrobe Mart,
- Webpage: Ballinrobe Mart
01/04/2021 - Ballinrobe Cattle & Sheep Mart Report
Ballinrobe Mart Report 31 st March / 01 st April 2021
Cattle numbers were well up in Ballinrobe on Wednesday last, with a fine array of customers
bidding online. Trade is remaining very strong especially for quality stock.
- Charolais X 655 kg made €1570 or €2.40 per/kg
- Limousine 570 kg made €1310 or €2.30 per/kg
- Angus X 510 kg made €1180 or €2.31 per/kg
- Charolais 615 kg made €1390 or €2.26 per/kg
- Charolais 455 kg made €1190 or €2.62 per/kg
- Limousine X 480 kg made €1240 or €2.58 per/kg
- 3 Angus average weight, 522 kg made €1070 or €2.05 per/kg
- Charolais X Bull 305 kg made €850 or €2.79 per/kg
- Limousine X Bull 245 kg made €810 or €3.31 per/kg
- Charolais X Weanling heifer 275 kg made €820 or €2.98 per/kg
- Limousine X Weanling heifer 285 kg made €870 or €3.05 per/kg
- 3 Angus average weight, 295 kg made €800 or €2.71 per/kg
Dry cows made up to €1200
Simmental Cow with Limousine bull calf at foot made €1700
Suck Calves will be sold immediately after the dry cows every Wednesday.
A special Easter Sale of Weanlings will be held on Wednesday next
7 th April.
Pre booking Friday morning from 9am to 1pm on 094 9541140.
Some Prices From Thursday Sheep Sale:
- Spring lambs made €159
- Hogget's made up to €160
- 2 * 1 st crop ewes with 4 lambs at foot made €285
- 3 * 3 rd crop ewes with 6 lambs at foot made €265
All sheep are weighed and sold through the ring using the online system MartBids.
Aurivo Livestock Mart wishes to advise sellers that all stock must be penned by 9.30 am at the
Thank you for your co- operation.
Please check our web site for upcoming special sales.