An excellent 367 Acre farm located near Moate Co. Westmeath together wiith residence on 3 acres will be offered by Public auction on Friday 14th July 2017 in Greville Arms Hotel, Mullingar at 3 p.m. (For the Reps. of Mary Dillon Duff Decd.)
Murtagh Bros, Auctioneers Mullingar indicate the farm may be sold in one or more lots.
The farm is located at Kilnahinch, 2 miles from Moate and includes 30 acres of forestry.
- Lot 1: Residence on c. 104.87 acres
- Lot 2: c. 99.07 acres
- Lot 3: c. 135.03 acres (c. 32.74 acres in forestry)
- Lot 4: c. 28.09 acres
- (and/or any combination of the above lots.)
- Lands - The lands are all under grass, laid out in four separate divisions within easy reach of each other. Good road frontage to country roads. Approx 30 acres of these lands are under forestry.
- Forestry - Planted in 1998, c.13.18ha, current value €6,206.80
- Entitlements for 2016 as follows:
- Lot 1 - 36.30ha - €62.08
- Lot 2 - 39.06ha - €62.08
- Lot 3 - 31.09ha - €62.08
- Lot 4 - 6.61ha - €62.08